You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Auxillary power point
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

atvtinker
Posted 2015-09-29 12:14 PM (#175223)
Subject: Auxillary power point

Tourer

Grand Cane, LA
Does anyone know and maybe have pics of an auxiliary power point on the Cross Country Tour? Going to hook up my Garmin 660, but don't want to hook up the audio into the stereo, just need power. Is there something in the front fairing or close by that is switched before I start tearing things apart. Don't have a wiring diagram for this new bike "yet".
Top of the page Bottom of the page
atvtinker
Posted 2015-09-30 7:07 AM (#175238 - in reply to #175223)
Subject: Re: Auxillary power point

Tourer

Grand Cane, LA
Okay since all I hear is crickets chirping on this forum, I have found 2 auxiliary power points inside the front fairing just behind the headlight. They both have a yellow wire with a pink stripe and a black ground in each connector. They have two different size gauge wires. The first one with a funny style connector has wires that look to be about 22 gauge and the other with a connector similar to the headlight connectors only smaller and a black rubber cover has wires that are about 16 gauge. Both sets are only on when the ignition is on. Not sure which fuse these come off of yet or what they went to per Victory's wiring yet as I don't have a copy of that yet. Just info for those that might be considering hooking up future electrical accessories.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™