You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Front brakes!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

speedblue
Posted 2014-05-25 12:21 AM (#157679)
Subject: Front brakes!

Puddle Jumper

EBC HH front brake pads

Have about 17,500 miles on my CrossRoads. I was down in Bisbee,Az. last weekend. We had got up early on Sunday morning and were riding around up in the hills of the town. It is a very hilly old mining town close to Mexico. We were taking pictures, and just checking things out. It was early so we were just coasting the bikes down the hills instead of starting up the bikes for those sleepy heads of the town. Going down the hills I noticed how much noise my brakes made with the engine off. Been wanting to try some new brake pads, so the noise was a good excuse to justify buying some EBC HH pads for the front. Installed the pads this morning. Changed the brake fluid and bleed the brakes. Cleaned off the calipers and rotors. I know the new pads have got to seat in . The packaging says it takes about 250 miles,not highway miles. First impression down the street and around abit, kind of wooden feeling. So late today went for a ride. What a differnce, much better braking, did I say muuuuuuuuuuuuch better? Truely am happy so far, so in a few miles they ought to feel better yet. Wish I would have changed out the pads after the 1st oil change! Anyway as other mods I have done for performance I wish I had done it sooner. Brake pads in my opinion were worth every penny.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™