You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

MBW Customer Service
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

spunkler
Posted 2014-07-28 11:58 PM (#163706)
Subject: MBW Customer Service

Cruiser

Claremont,Mn
Hello all,

Let me start by saying if the whole country treated consumers as I was treated by Jennifer at MBW, this land would be a much better place. From the beginning:

I bought the LED's for my Vision, checked them prior to install as stated in the instructions, and everything was good. Did the DIY install. After installation, I was having an issue with one side not working correctly. I checked my polarity, good. checked everything else I could think of with no luck. It's around 5:30 central time and at the bottom of the instructions is a phone number for Radiantz who is on the west coast.

Great! I say to myself as I dial them up thinking this will be painless. I was wrong. They wouldn't even begin to listen to my problem and told me to contact MBW. So I'm thinking, great, I now have to send an E-mail to MBW, who are on the East coast and its now 6:45 ish there, so I might as well forget about it for tonight.

Boy was I wrong!!! Within a very short time I received an e-mail from Jennifer @ MBW (who really knows her stuff by the way), she worked with me through out the rest of the evening and into the next morning trouble shooting and finding the problem. (which was the flasher module from Radiantz) Jennifer sent me a new flasher module priority and I received it in a few days. The lights are AMAZING!! my buddies cannot believe how much better the see my tail!! (they're on HDs so naturally they're behind me)

My hats off to Jennifer and MBW for putting the customer 1st and going that extra mile! I will definitely be doing business with them again. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™