You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Medina Mesh Victory Gloves
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

jimtom
Posted 2014-08-07 5:15 AM (#164035)
Subject: Medina Mesh Victory Gloves

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
I got these at a discount ($48.99). I love these gloves! The fit is amazing. I told my wife, my hands feel better in the gloves than out. It breathes good , has some sticky spiderman strips at the finger tips so you can loosely hold the grips , say if your short arming it and getting into your backrest, you can open handed fingertips only on the grip(s) . Love the hard plastic molded knuckle gaurd, strategic padding on joints, good construction in the palms , enough padding to buffer but not so much that it bunches up when you grip. velcro wrist adjustment is good. Really , If I wouldn't look like such a dork, I would wear these gloves off the bike LOL! I also love the branding on them. I always wanted Victory gloves that have the Victory logo, these are very tastefully done. Have had them for a couple of months, use them 7 days a week in warm weather, we'll see how they hold up , so far absolutely no issues.

(Medina Mesh Gloves.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Medina Mesh Gloves.jpg (34KB - 10 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™