You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Cover
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

jimtom
Posted 2016-03-23 8:13 AM (#179477)
Subject: Vision Cover

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
I bought a custom fit Victory Vision bike cover 2nd hand. Wow! It falls over the bike effortlessly. The cover fits every curve and angle of the bike that only a custom cover could . No more generic bike covers for me. Whatever it cost new, it would be worth it to me . I hate wrestling with those universal , "one size fits all" covers only to get it to half fit, leaving the very lower extremes of the bike exposed and looking like a BBQ grill covered, also catching water like crazy in rain. This one doesn't catch much water at all.
With the old covers , I had to lower my power windshield all the way. Not only does this cover fit with the windshield at the highest point, it fit with a top mounted travel bag on the trunk as well. It is a testament to purpose made design of this cover. I have the bike in these higher configurations and the cover still fits 100% coverage. When it is in lowered configurations and no trunk rack attached bag it still fits and it never touches the ground. Perfectly made. If you have your Vision converted to street mode (trunk removed) , the pocket that covers the trunk zips up. Very well thought out accessory. It pulls off in the mornings like a bed sheet. No wrestling it on or off. Doesn't hang on anything. Has a zippered slit in case you have the CB antenna. The only downside I have found is in extreme high wind , it can blow off so you will need to use the built in bungee attachment loops at the belly of the bike in that occasion which is rare.

(cover.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments cover.jpg (31KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™