You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Another Firstgear One Piece Thermal Suit review
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

SteveS
Posted 2016-12-10 2:28 PM (#190151)
Subject: Another Firstgear One Piece Thermal Suit review

Cruiser

Danbury, Connecticut
After seeing the other two reviews for this suit here I went ahead and ordered one for myself. Tried it out today and it was between 30-32 degrees F here in Connecticut. I wore jeans, a base layer shirt and a long sleeve light shirt. Slightly cool in the love handles and lower back area. Under the same conditions I will try the base layer with my light jacket next time. As far as fit goes, nothing in the world is ever going to fit me in a one piece- I have a 36" waist with a 29" inseam and 46" around the chest. I ordered the large and it is a good snug fit in the waist and has velcro strap cinches to draw the waist tight for you skinny bastards. Legs were several inches too long, as expected, so I pulled the cuff up my calf and worked everything down into place from there which worked great. Arm cuffs have a nice velcro cinch closure. There was plenty of room/give in the crotch when I swung my leg over the seat. The legs have full length zippers with velcro enclosures. The neck piece rises up into the helmet without interference when turning my head and I didn't have any chill in the chin area. I wore my full face helmet today due to the temp and had to keep the visor cracked one notch to keep the shield from fogging. Seems very well made and was very comfortable. This suit will add 2-3 months to my riding season with the damper being salt and sand on the roadway, not the cold. I ordered mine from Bike Bandit because of their discount and support to AMA members.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™